Monday, March 9, 2015

Another glorious week in Spain

Sorry I didn´t write much last week. This week´s been great though. We have two new missionaries in our district, one of them being our district leader. It´ll be different than what we´re used to but it´ll still be great!
I´m not sure this letter´s going to me much longer than the other one. It was a good week and we keep teaching and praying for our investigators. The prayers are much appreciated too. We have two investigators, A and S, that I think are progressing really well. S even promised us that he would come to church next week. All of our investigators are so great and all have the desire, they just lose sight in the moment on what´s really important. 
I guess what I´ve learned this week is that the Lord has a plan for each and everyone of us and we need to trust in him and in that plan. This is why I love the scripture Proverbs 3:5-6. Although we may feel lost at times and may feel down, we do have a purpose and a plan here. I´ve learned a lot of things while teaching the people here. The mission is such a great experience and I hope that all of you are involved in the missionary work where you live, because it truly is the best thing to do. Thank you all for all of the e-mails and for the prayers. I really do feel them with all of the amazing experiences that we have here every day. You all are in my prayers and I hope that you all have an absolutely fantastic week. 
Love, Hermana Rowley

THE FIELD IS WHITE!!

No comments:

Post a Comment