Monday, March 30, 2015

Happy Easter

Hello everyone! 
How is it going?? Once again, I do not have that much time to write, but I just wanted to write you all and ask you to take advantage of this Easter season to share the gospel with friends and family. Some of you have probably been hearing about or even seeing the new #BecauseHeLives video, but if not, here it is: http://www.mormon.org/easter?cid=HP_FR_3-27-2015_dMIS_fMRMN_xLIDyL1-A_. I encourage you all to watch it and to share it with someone else too. It´s a wonderful thing that we are able to celebrate the resurrection of our Lord and Saviour, Jesus Christ this time of year. Also, General Conference!! I´m so excited to listen to our prophets and apostles speak to us and I hope you all are too! It´s not all of the time we get this opportunity and I didn´t really realize it until I was out here on the mission. I hope you all are doing great and I love hearing from everyone and I hope to hear from more people too! I love you all and hope you have a great week!!
Love, Hermana Rowley
P.S. We sometimes get hit on by weird people in the streets, but we heard a pretty funny one the other day from a guy. He said "Oh how beautiful is the word of God." haha Even though he was a weirdo, it´s a pretty good pickup line. ;) Anywho, have a fantastic week!

No comments:

Post a Comment