Monday, March 16, 2015

another week in Huelva

Well, this week was crazy, but great! There was a lot of traveling that´s for sure. On Wednesday I had to go on a four hour bus ride to Malaga by myself to pick up my residency card. It was great to be able to see some of the missionary´s from the MTC that I haven´t been able to see at all. So the week flew by super fast because of all of the traveling. Sorry, but I don´t really know what to write this week. My thoughts are always scattered all over the place so forgive me please. :) Please just keep praying for us and all of the missionaries in the world. Missionary work is the best and I hope that all of you are being involved in it, even if it´s just in a small way. I´ll probably write more next week but I love getting e-mails from everyone. It´s one of the highlights of my week so please keep it up! Love you all and I hope you have a fantabulous week.
Con amor, Hermana Rowley

No comments:

Post a Comment