Thursday, January 15, 2015

4 days left at the Mtc

Aloha todos!!! Como estan???? All is good here in España. I can´t
believe it´s almost over though, with only four more days here!! Last
P-Day we went to Estadio Bernabeu here in Madrid, for all of you
fútbol fans out there. :) It was a really cool experience. I love
teaching our "investigators" (teachers) here. It´s a really great
learning experience. The Spirit is so strong here. We always have
amazing devotionals and talks here. It´s really hard to even explain
all of the emotions associated with being here. I´ve been trying to
send pictures more, and they say that a picture says a thousand words.
I really love my district and I´m going to be really sad next week
when we all go our different ways, but I know change is good, even if
in the moment, we don´t like it. While I´ve been out here, I´ve
definitely grown a lot. The scriptures are amazing and I guess I
always took them for granted, but I would encourage all of you to
study, not read, but study them with full intent. You will learn and
grow so much. We also sing quite a bit here, which I absolutely love!!
It´s so fun to be singing all the time, especially songs of Zion!!
Well, I don´t have much time and my thoughts are really scattered
right now. I love you all and thank you so much for all of the
e-mails!! Con amor, Hermana Rowley



No comments:

Post a Comment